Friday, April 4, 2014

What Inspires you

Introduction

Jeremy Lin is professional basketball player that is on the Rockets. He is an inspiration to many people across the glob. He is from Harvard University and he is also a Chinese-American-Christian. His inspiration is God. When Jeremy had his debut he had  25 points, 5 rebounds, 7 assist, and 2 steals. That wasn't even the end of the game when that happened. At the end of the game he said "God's work in mysterious ways." (This quote is from The New York Times)

Opinion
I personally have no one that inspirers me. I'm sure I will have someone to inspire me someday I just have no one to look up to. If I had to give a name right I would choose God. But to me I want something that I can look to as a role model. Some one that I would want to try to compare myself to. I can't do that with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment