Monday, December 30, 2013

2013

Nelson Mandela

 Nelson Mandela was a famous person of South Africa who wanted freedom in South Africa. This quest took him to a prison underground to the presidency. Even though Nelson Mandela has past away he is still a very important figure in South Africa. In his quest to have freedom in South Africa Nelson Mandela became a rarity. Black and white people adore Nelson Mandela. 

What 2013 Taught Me

2013 taught me that you should be thankful for the life that you have because many people died. Since many people died in 2013 I feel I should be very thankful for every thing I have and that nothing really bad happened to me. Nelson Mandela, Paul Walker, Lou Reed, Cory Monteith were people who died in 2013.  

What I look forward to in 2014

I look forward to the technology of 2014. There have been many different advancements in technology. The IPhone S and C, the Samsung watch. Those are three advancements of many and there will be more in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment